Chicago Gallery News was founded as a way to promote the vibrant arts community in Chicago. Since 1983 we have grown to cover multiple platforms and to continue to spread the word about the Midwest as a cultural center. Today we publish in print three times a year. The only publication of its kind, CGN covers the visual arts throughout the region and aims to make the arts engaging for all through comprehensive listings alongside relevant interviews and features. Chicagogallerynews.com is also the regional leader in exclusively arts-related coverage, and our state of the art SEO consistently helps our listers top Google searches and event results.
We champion the arts throughout the Midwest, and we are proud to work closely with many loyal arts supporters and creatively-oriented advertising partners who benefit from exposure to a highly-sought after, culture-oriented readership, valuable visibility and association with the arts. Our focus is a key reason we have been able to evolve and grow for more than 35 years.
Please browse our various advertising and listing offerings in the menu at right and contact us to determine how you can be a part of CGN.
– Ginny Van Alyea, CGN Publisher
• The CGN Arts Guide: Annual listings guide, arriving at the beginning of the year
• Summer: May/August magazine
• Fall: September/December magazine, with special distribution at EXPO and SOFA
• Online: Our responsive mobile site features everything that appears in print + more