Fermilab Art Gallery
The Fermilab Art Gallery is located in Wilson Hall on the second floor at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, America’s laboratory for particle physics and accelerator research.
The intersection of art and science leads towards the road of discovery.
• Thru February 27, 2019: An Alternative Molecular Universe – Jane Barthes
• March 8–May 23: Studio Conversations – Mixed media by Mary Bookwalter, Janice Meister and Carol Weber.
• May 31–August 16: Fermilab Artist-in-Residence 2018 Adam Nadel
• August 23–November 1: Shanthi Chandrasekar
Check website for updated information
• Artist-in-Residence Program:
• Arts and Lecture Series:
• Tours, events and visitor programs:
Image: Wilson Hall