Line Dot Editions
Line Dot Editions is a joint venture between Patrick Hull of Vertical Gallery and Oliver Hild of Maxwell Colette Gallery, specializing in high quality contemporary editions and multiples.
Line Dot’s brick and mortar space showcases an ever-changing array of artwork, all of which is ready to take home and hang immediately.
The full collection is available on the gallery’s website: www.linedoteditions.com
The extensive roster of renowned local and international artists includes: Hebru Brantley, Banksy, KAWS, Max Sansing, Takashi Murakami, Kayla Mahaffey, Shepard Fairey, JC Rivera, Steve Seeley and prints by POP!NK.
Exclusive editions released every month.
Open Call for Artists: Line Dot’s Third Annual Juried Show
Chicago, IL (March 2019) - Line Dot Editions, Chicago’s break-through contemporary art gallery, invites emerging and established artists from Chicago and the larger Midwest area to submit work for their third juried exhibition opening this summer. This is an unparalleled opportunity to gain exposure and build meaningful relationships in the art community, both on the local level as a Chicago-based exhibition and on an international level via the gallery’s web presence. Artists of all backgrounds working in any medium are welcome to apply. After the submission deadline on April 30th, a panel of six judges will evaluate all completed applications and choose 20 winning artists. Selected artwork will be exhibited in a featured show this summer with an opening reception at the gallery.
Artists must submit all of the following to be considered:
• Images of 3-4 available works (less than 2MB per image) that have never been exhibited or offered for sale previously, submitted with title, medium, size, and price for each. *retail price for each submitted artwork must not exceed $500.00
• Brief artist statement/bio
• Links to website and Instagram account
• Submissions will be accepted via email only (no walk-ins) to email@example.com with the subject line ‘[First Name]_[Last Name]_Application’
April 30th- Deadline for applications
May 18th- Selected artists notified
June 1st- Deadline for artwork delivery
June 20th- Opening reception for exhibition
July 20th- Exhibition closes
August 3rd- All unsold artwork must be collected
• Artists must be 18 years or older and currently residing in the Midwest.
• Selected artists must promote the exhibition across all social media platforms.
• Artwork must be ready to display and be delivered to the gallery no later than June 1st.
• Artists will be responsible for collecting all unsold artwork between July 21st and August 3rd. If an artist is unable to collect unsold artwork in-person, it is the artist’s responsibility to arrange and pay for return shipping.
• Artists are not allowed to collect work before the exhibition ends on July 20th, or make arrangements to sell selected artwork through another platform during the exhibition.
Line Dot Editions reserves the right to reject any artist/artwork at any time, for any reason.