- Gary Metzner, Head of Office, Senior Vice President, Senior Specialist, Fine Arts
- Cassie Spencer, Senior Vice President, Trust, Estates & Appraisals
- Carrie Reyes Murphy, Sr. Account Manager, Valuations
- Stephanie Loria, Fine Art Administrator
- Helyn D. Goldenberg, Senior International Fine Arts Consultant
Sotheby's, the world's oldest international auction house, began as a book auction house in London in 1744 and today has 107 offices located in 41 countries, with principal salerooms in New York and London.
Sotheby's Chicago operates as an extension of New York with an experienced and dedicated staff of specialists ready to facilitate the consigning and purchasing needs of Midwest clients.
The Chicago office evaluates property in a wide range of fine and decorative arts, as well as jewelry, for sale at Sotheby's international auction centers and maintains a vigorous presence in the Midwest market through unique exhibitions, seasonal lectures, special events and community projects.