U.S.Art Company, Inc
66 Pacella Park Dr.
Randolph, MA 02368
Toll free 800-872-7826
U.S.Art is a fine art handling company specializing in museum quality transportation, crating, installation, storage and international customs services. We know that there are major differences between art handling companies, and with over sixty years of fine art handling experience, we feel that U.S.Art has the expertise to handle all of the details in the coordination of your shipments to and from anywhere in the world.
Handling fine art is a major responsibility which U.S.Art confidently acknowledges and accepts. We are very proud of our people and our equipment, and we believe our commitment to quality service and excellence allows us to provide the best art handling services available anywhere in the world.
• 115,000 square foot, single purpose, all ground level facility located in the Northwest Industrial Business Park on Chicago’s West Side
• Stand-alone modern warehouse owned by U.S.Art Company and operated by U.S.Art Company staff
• Steel frame building; insulated panels, concrete floor; foundation is 4’ off ground
• 70,000 square feet of museum quality climate controlled storage
• 70° (+ or –5°, 50% relative humidity + or –5%) available
• 30,000 square feet of temperature controlled (heat) non-climate storage
• 6 loading docks with dock levelers accessible to straight trucks, 53’ trailers or shipping containers
• State of the art security system. 24 hour protection. Integrated sensors monitor interior motion, smoke, moisture and temperature with bot telephone and cellular back, electronically recorded facility access, 43 infrared DVR cameras monitoring both internally and externally with 3 months recordable data
• Local fleet of U.S.Art climate controlled trucks
• Experienced and professional art installation, including rigging, custom fabrication and detailed project management services
• Museum quality packing for any quantity and type of artwork, furniture or decorative object using high quality materials, with expert art handling
• EU compliant custom crating for both domestic and international shipping
• Climate controlled and temperature controlled (heat) storage
• International freight forwarding: air, ocean, import, export, airport supervision, courier services
• Freight supervision at O’Hare Airport with access to cargo areas and terminals
• Local access point to the nation’s largest fine art shuttle network, servicing all major art metropolitan areas weekly