Chicago Gallery News has been a Chicago-based, woman-owned business since its founding in 1982. Today CGN continues to be an unparalleled resource for keeping up with and supporting the visual arts throughout the Midwest. Our dedication to art and culture is a key reason why we have been able to endure and evolve as a publication for nearly 40 years, covering multiple platforms and spotlighting the creative community.
We are proud to serve as the publication of record in Chicago art.
Please contact us to discuss how your organization can be a part of CGN.
– Ginny B. Van Alyea, CGN Publisher since 2007
Publications and Offerings
• CGN Arts Guide: 10K+ copies – published annually in December.
• Summer and Fall: 10K+ copies per issue –editorial magazines with seasonal exhibitions.
Covering May–August, and September–December.
• Online: Our responsive site features expanded art listings and new daily content.
100,000+ annual visitors.
• Newsletters: Twice-weekly communications about the latest art events and news.
ART LISTINGS –
Tel 312 649 0064