Chicago Gallery News was founded in 1983 as a way to centrally promote Chicago's vibrant arts community. Since then we have grown to cover multiple platforms and Midwest destinations.
An independent, women-run business from the start, today CGN continues to be an unparalleled resource for keeping up with and supporting visual art in the region. Our focus and commitment to accessibility are key reasons why we have been able to endure, evolve and share art for 38 years.
Please contact us to determine how your organization can be a part of CGN.
– Ginny B. Van Alyea, CGN Publisher since 2007
PUBLICATIONS AND OFFERINGS
• CGN Arts Guide: 10K+ copies – published annually at the beginning of the year
• Summer and Fall: 10K+ copies per issue –editorial magazines with seasonal exhibitions.
• Online: Our responsive site features expanded listings, content and ads. 100,000 annual visitors.
• Newsletters: Weekly communications about the latest art events and news
ART LISTINGS –
Tel 312 649 0064