Chicago Gallery News was founded as a way to promote the vibrant arts community in Chicago. Since 1983 we have grown to cover multiple platforms and now promote culture throughout the Chicago region and Midwest, from galleries and museums to art fairs and the design industry.
An independent, women-run business from the start, today CGN's small but powerful team publishes in print 3 times a year and manages a comprehensive, up-to-date online presence. In spite of 2020's challenges, we continue to be an unparalleled resource for those who wish to keep up with the latest art news and events in the region, and we are proud to work closely with so many loyal arts supporters and creatively-oriented advertising partners who benefit from exposure to a sophisticated, culture-oriented readership and a unique and valuable association with visual art. Our focus is a key reason we have been able to endure, evolve and share art for more than 37 years.
Please browse our offerings below and contact us to determine how your organization can be a part of CGN in 2021.
– Ginny Van Alyea, CGN Publisher since 2007
PUBLICATIONS AND OFFERINGS
• CGN Arts Guide: Published annually at the beginning of the year
• Summer and Fall: Editorial magazines with seasonal exhibitions.
• Online: Our responsive site features expanded listings, content and ads.
• Newsletters: Twice weekly communications about the latest art events and news
Tel 312 649 0064