Chicago Gallery News has been a Chicago-based, woman-owned business since its founding in 1982.
Today CGN continues to be an unparalleled resource for keeping up with and supporting the visual arts throughout the Midwest. Our dedication to art and culture is a key reason why we have been able to endure and evolve as a high-quality, arts-targeted publication that has promoted Midwest visual culture for 40 years, covering multiple platforms and connecting the creative community and its patrons.
We are proud to serve as the publication of record in Chicago art.
Please contact us so you can become a part of CGN!
– Ginny B. Van Alyea, CGN Publisher since 2007
ART LISTINGS –
Publications and Offerings
• CGN Annual Arts Guide: 12K+ copies – published each December
• Spring & Fall issues: 10K+ copies – seasonal listings and editorial. Apr–Aug (incl. EXPO CHICAGO) and Sept–Dec.
• Online: Our responsive site features expanded art listings, new daily content and counts over 150K annual visitors.
• Newsletters: 2 x weekly updates with art events, openings and news.
Tel 312 649 0064