40 E. Erie
Chicago, IL 60611
BUY TICKETS Adults: $50 Non-Drinker: $30
Saint or Sinner? You decide, on this River North neighborhood walking tour that explores Chicago’s complex history of corruption and altruism.The bustling neighborhood provides fertile ground to discuss Chicago’s history of prohibition and highlight the main characters in the City’s Temperance movement. The backdrop for this walking tour will highlight the area’s famous, beautiful churches and historic pubs. Enjoy libations along the way, if you choose.
- Guests must be 21 years of age. Bring one form of official identification.
- This tour takes place over approximately 2.5 hours and will cover about 1.5 miles.
- Please wear sturdy and comfortable walking shoes.
- We will be walking outside, on city streets, and through old buildings. Be prepared to encounter stairs, gravel walkways, uneven and possibly wet surfaces.
- This tour will happen rain or shine. Please plan for umbrellas and sunscreen accordingly.
- Please arrive at the Museum 15 minutes before the tour begins.