Start saving the date for RAM's annual fundraiser, SAVOUR, held for the first time at the Racine Art Museum in the heart of Downtown Racine!
SAVOURing RAM @ 20 continues the SAVOUR tradition of pairing local artists and chefs to highlight delectable cuisine alongside exceptional art, creating a unique and engaging way to promote visual and culinary arts. The 2023 event celebrates RAM's Twentieth Anniversary in Downtown Racine, and helps support exhibition programming, visual art education for children and adults of all ages and abilities, and care of the museum's nationally recognized permanent collection.
There will be no shortage of sensory experiences to savor at this year's event:
- Art and food pairings that feature amazing artists and their work partnered with creative chefs
- Samples of delectable food created by the area's finest restaurants and food vendors
- Unlimited craft beer, curated wine, and signature cocktails
- Opportunities to view behind-the-scenes areas at RAM that are otherwise inaccessible to the public
- Live auction of curated packages that aren't available anywhere else
- Curated artwork and wine to purchase in the popular Art + Wine pull