756 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60642
A Benefit for Intuit
Location: The TapRoom at Lagunitas Brewing Company
2607 West 17th Street
21+ event (beer service only)
General Tickets: $25
VIP Tickets: $75
Please join us for a night of fun, food, entertainment and beer at Spring Intuit: ART BREWT, an evening inspired by Chicago’s Henry Darger, the Vivian Girls and the botanical beauty of spring.
Come dressed in creative spring attire inspired by Darger's Vivian Girls! All proceeds benefit Intuit: The Center for Intuitive and Outsider Art’s programming and exhibitions.
Event highlights include:
- Innovative Korean Polish street food from Kimski of Bridgeport
- Tasty brews crafted on site and served by Lagunitas Brewing Company (cash bar, net proceeds benefit Intuit)
- Music performed by Chicago's own Walkingshoe
- Live art created by local illustrator Annie Broutman
- Access to raffle and silent auction, featuring local art experiences and works by Chicago artists
- Selfie photo booth
Please note: Onsite parking is limited. Street parking is available around the brewery but ride sharing and/or public transportation is highly recommended!