Print is a target-specific, remarkably effective advertising medium, especially for reaching an audience passionate about art, design, luxury and culture. Through our magazines advertisers are able to connect with a readership specifically attuned to the visual arts.
Summer + Fall Issue Rates + Sizes
To review arts listings for galleries and art spaces click here.
Annual Arts Guide Rates + Sizes
The 2021 CGN Arts Guide has been published. Below is information about advertising in the 2022 annual guide. Reservations are due Nov 1, 2021.
- Accepted final file formats: print-ready PDFs, preferably created in InDesign
- Do not create ads in Photoshop; text will reproduce incorrectly
- All images must be CMYK with minimum 300 dpi resolution
- Please build ads in CMYK. Converted RGB files result in color changes
- If providing native files: provide printer and screen fonts + supporting graphics
- CGN rich black formula: 100% black, 60% cyan, 40% magenta, 30% yellow
- When designing a full page bleed ad, carefully note our trim guides
- Arrange file transfers with a CGN representative prior to sending materials
- Printer proofs are by request only ($45 per proof + shipping)
ADDITIONAL LISTING + ADVERTISING MEDIA KITS: