Krasl Art Center
Krasl Art Center offers a dynamic, inclusive place to engage with the arts, the outdoors and each other. “Rising Crossing Tides,” a site-specific sculpture by Richard Hunt, is the monumental centerpiece of KAC’s engaging outdoor campus, which displays an additional six sculptures that change annually. Indoors, enjoy high-quality contemporary art in the galleries, unique artist-made items in The Shop, ongoing studio classes, special events, and dynamic programs. KAC is free & open to the public.
2020 Exhibition Schedule:
• Thru January 20: KAC Members’ Show
• Jan 31–Mar 8: Lines with Power and Purpose: Editorial Cartoons
• Mar 13-May 31: Dex. R. Jones: Storied Portraits
• Jun 5-Aug 31: Baom Bloom: Featuring Nikki Renee Anderson & Renee Robbins
• Jun 5–Aug 31: Art Outdoors: Public Art in St. Joseph & Benton Harbor
• Sept 4-Nov 29: Contemporary Glass, Curated by Jerry & Kathy Catania
• Dec 4–Jan 2021: KAC Members’ Show
Opening receptions held first day of exhibition, 6–8pm
Visit krasl.org for details on exhibition programming, classes, and the 59th Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff, July 11 + 12, 2020
Image: Rising Crossing Tides, by Richard Hunt, welcomes you to Krasl Art Center.