The Art Center Highland Park
The Art Center Highland Park (TACHP) is a non-profit arts organization dedicated to education in the contemporary visual arts through classes, outreach programs, gallery exhibitions and events. Our vibrant arts community delivers on our promise “Making Art Available” to all.
TACHP harnesses the transformative power of art to change and improve lives through impactful and innovative exhibitions. We showcase national and regional artists to our 4 museum quality gallery spaces with exhibitions for established and emerging artists.
Visit our website to stay up to date about exhibitions and events as well as calls-for-artists.
TACHP harnesses the power of art to change and improve lives through impactful and innovative exhibitions. We showcase national and regional artists to our four museum quality gallery spaces with exhibitions for established and emerging artists.
Annual Spring Benefit: May 1st Tickets available at theartcenterhp.org
• Jan 10–Feb 1: In View, Faculty and Member Exhibition (Opening Jan 10, 5:30–8:00)
• February 4–24: February Youth Art Month
• February 28–April 4: LOVE & COLLABORATION (Opening March 6, 5:30–8:00) – Open call for entry
• April 10-21: Central Suburban League Annual Exhibition
• May 1–June 13: Art & Science, Ellen Sandor, Olea Nova, Rajee Aryal (Opening May 15, 5:30–8:00)
• June 19–August 1: The Elias Family, Nature vs. Nurture (Opening reception June 19, 5:30–8:00) Open call for entry
• August 14–Sept. 26: Voices & Visions, Standing on the Bridge Between Health and Disease (Opening reception TBD) – Open call for entry
• October 18–30: Recycled Art Event
• October 30–Nov. 14: Day of the Dead (Reception October 31st)
• November 20–January 2, 2021: Fact or Fiction (Opening reception Nov. 20) Open call for entry
Image: Impact Color Impact Black & White (Artists Rhonda K Brown and Cesar Conde)